Enrollment and Registration
ONE-TIME ENROLLMENT – NEW STUDENTS
Kindergarten minimum age: 5 years old by September 1
Transitional Kindergarten minimum age: 5 years old between September 2 and December 2
The following information is required for enrollment:
• Verification of student's age
• Immunization Records, click here to see requirements, include T-dap booster shot for all new 7th graders and new students to the district. TB Test (TK/K required) (grades1-12 required only if student is new to California schools)
•Address Verification: two of the following:
Property tax statement – grant deed
Gas, Electric or Water Bill (most recent)
Rental lease / contract / rental receipt
Correspondence from a government agency
Contact your school with questions on enrollment, tours, events or transfers.
Grades TK-5: To find your school of attendance click here for the TK-5 Street Directory
Aliso Elementary, 4545 Carpinteria Avenue, Carpinteria, 805-684-4539
Canalino Elementary, 1480 Linden Avenue, Carpinteria, 805-684-4141
Summerland Elementary, 135 Valencia Avenue, Summerland, 805-969-1011
Carpinteria Middle School, 5351 Carpinteria Avenue, Carpinteria, 805-684-4544
Carpinteria High School, 4810 Foothill Road, Carpinteria, 805-684-4107
ANNUAL REGISTRATION – CONTINUING STUDENTS
Prior to the beginning of each school year in the Carpinteria Unified School District, parents and guardians of students are required to complete the registration process for their children. In families with multiple children, registration must be completed for each child individually. In addition to the District forms required by law, each school may require site-specific forms and procedures.
- Complete the steps on the Aeries Portal site. The Aeries Portal refers to the online registration process as the Data Confirmation process.
- When you first log in, you will be prompted to complete the Data Confirmation (registration) process for each student before you can view that student’s records. Click on the link to start the registration process
- You will have an opportunity to complete the online registration process for each student, if you have multiple students already enrolled in the District. To view a different student, go to Change Student in the upper-right of the Portal screen after logging in.
- Once you’ve completed the registration process, if you would like to make additional changes, go to Student Info Data Confirmation.
- Visit your school’s website for additional, school-specific registration information.
- Sign the pre-populated Emergency Card that you printed from the site, and bring it to your school.